Day in my life

12/17/2013 09:39:00 ص

                               
Sometimes , I think of people . How  can they live in this world .
This world is very bad . I think that , In the last Sunday I saw a young man walked on the land on his hands .
Because , he cannot walk on his legs , I feel sad … and I ask to myself
How this man live in this life ?...
That man is poor … I hope from Allah help him .




حقوق الطبع والنشر محفوظة لأصحابها -- جميع المواد غير قابلة لإعادة النشر دون إذن مسبق
في حالة النشر يرجى كتابة المصدر


Copyright reserved to their owners - all the materials can not be copied without permission
In the case of publication please write source

من فضلك شارك هذا الموضوع اذا اعجبك

ضع تعليقا أخي الكريم

ليست هناك تعليقات :

إرسال تعليق

جميع الحقوق محفوظة two-2 © 2018-2013 . نقل بدون تصريح ممنوع . Privacy Policy - سياسة الخصوصية .